The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 11.29.2010
title :
Adam: Let me tell you something about me and your mom. Once upon a time, we really loved each other, but as time went by, there just got to be all these things, little things, stupid things, that were left unsaid. And all these things that were left unsaid piled up, like the clutter in our storage room. And after awhile, there was so much that was left unsaid, that we barely said anything at all. So, i sort of realized how i am the same with gabe's dad in little manhattan. i always don't tell people how i feel. i mean even the smallest of things. i can't even text or call my mom how i am doing or are they doing good back in Naga. I can't even text my friends i miss them because maybe i'm kind of a chicken or should i say i sometimes take things for granted. i always think that whatever happen they're there. but what if one day they won't? gaah. I'M SORRY I'M NOT SWEET. I'M SORRY I'M NOT CHEESY. PROBLEMA ALEX. PROBLEMA. :| |