ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 11.28.2011
title :
MY ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST. :)
What? Wish nga diba? Haha.
How about let's separate these into two categories which are NEEDS and WANTS.
So, let's start with the needs. :D
i think i need some new shoes. Haha. I mean like casual shoes. Either Chucks, i really like to have the ones with velcro, or maybe a pair of Toms (Tomlinson. Haha).


Pens. Pens. Pens. And some Post-its. NEED. For Acad shizz. :D
External Hard Disk. This is a need. I'm running out of space in my laptop and I really really need one for my movies. Haha. And of course for my Acads. psh. :D

And now the WANTS category:


One Direction's Up All Night Album Yearbook Edition. :>
HOOOOODIEEEES! :))
The Hunger Games Trilogy.
I just want to have the paperback though i can illegally download its PDF's i want to read the actual book.
SLIPPERS! FLIP-FLOPS! :)
An iPad. Just because. haha. But actually I kinda realized how handy-dandy it is especially that I got tons of readings that my professors send us electronically and to save some ink and some cash i just need to save it to an iPad. Diba? Even notes-taking will be so easy and cool.
But an Amazon Kindle would be nice too. :) Imagine being able to carry thousands of book in this lightweight device! :)
I just want an iPhone. Hahaha.

THEN MAYBE SOME CASH!

But the truth is all I want for Christmas is a one, big, complete, happy, healthy family. That's it. All the things above are just material things and I can live without those but I can't live without my family. So basically this post is some waste of time because my family is really all i want for Christmas.

P.S. And some lasagna too and long-lasting friendships. Haha.