ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 2.20.2011
title :
it's way past 4 in the morning and i'm still up and it's all because of kevjumba. I've been watching his videos like 4 hours now. But don't get me wrong, it's not like I have a big crush on him or what or maybe I have? hahaha. But the point is that he's really funny. Funny enough to make me want to blog about him. I first found out about his videos through a friend in high school which is like 2 or 3 years ago. And another thing is that he likes getting his father involved in his videos. haha. Plus he's asian! haha.


watch his videos in Youtube. just search for his channel kevjumba or you can go to his site,
kevjumba.com

so since it's 4:30am i guess i'm going to have my sleep! :D