|
posted : 4.15.2011
title : SOMETIMES BY BRITNEY SPEARS :)))
So i'm bored that's why i'm going to answer this survey i found on Facebook. IT'S REALLY COOL. :))) RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS, NO CHEATING! 4. Have Fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY? - Fifteen by Taylor Swift. "..Somebody tell you they love you you're gonna believe them.." PWEDENG-PWEDE! :)))
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? - If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? - Thinking of You - Katy Perry
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? - A Song for You - Michael Buble
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? - All I Wanted by Paramore
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO? - I Love You From Now On by Lee Seung Ki. WEH? :DD
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? - Live High by Jason Mraz "Live High, Live Mighty." COOL! :D
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? - Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer. :)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? - Turning Tables by Adele? Wait, whaaat? WHAT IS 2 + 2? - Forever - Hillsong. :)))
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND/s? - Daydreamer by Adele. :))
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? - Just My Luck by McFly.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? - Huwag Kang Matakot by Eraserheads. SOO TRUE. I don't want to live in fear. :))
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? - One Year Six Months by Yellowcard. "I'm falling into memories of you, things we used to do...I can tell you don't know me anymore. It's easy to forget, sometimes we just forget...Maybe we'll forget, I hope we don't forget." :)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Love Song by Sara Bareilles. :D
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? - Fences by Paramore! COOOL! :)))
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? - Happy Meal II by The Cardigans. So kumain? GANUN? haha.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? - Where do I go? by Marie Digby. SHEEET! ITO NA! AKO NA TALAGA ANG WALANG PAPUPUNTAHAN KAYA YAN ANG FEAR KO. :(
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? - Down to Earth by Justin Bieber. Ang secret lang dyan may Justin Bieber songs ako sa iPod ko. HAHA
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW? - Come Back to Bed by John Mayer. jusko. haha.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? California Gurls by Katy Perry feat Snoop Dogg. YUN YUN EH! we're cool like that! haha.
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? - Sometimes by Britney Spears. |