The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 5.27.2011
title : Day 4- A picture of a person you would want to be on a deserted island with.
Day 4- A picture of a person you would want to be on a deserted island with Actually this is quite confusing because I don't know whether I have to choose from those I already know or someone I wish that he/she knows me or someone who's fictional. So para fun I chose to pick one for each category. READY? :D ![]() FOR SOMEONE I KNOW... i think i'll pick Aila since before she asked me to team up with her if ever there was an Amazing Race for teens (that's why you'll have this privilege. haha. ma-flatter ka na. :P). Then I told her, "Gusto mo bang mag-away tayo sa harap ng national/international TV?!" haha. I hope this is as "amazing" as the race is. Tingnan lang natin kung tatagal tayo. HAHA. FOR SOMEONE I WISH THAT PERSON KNOW ME... I think I'll pick Wesley Chan. :) He's a filmmaker/photographer/director/producer/Youtube Sensation/businessman/editor/LAHAT NA. haha. He's from Wong Fu Productions. Lately I've been watching their videos along with Ted Fu and Philip Wang who are all Asian-Americans. I picked him because he has a great great sense of humor and even though he's kinda weird he is soooo coooool. haha. FOR SOMEONE FICTIONAL... definitely Percy Jackson. Of course the best choice is the son of Poseidon! C'mon! haha. His good looks and sense of humor and wittiness and everything is just a plus. I mean like a huge huge huge PLUS. hahaha. :)--So that's it. :) Labels: 30daypicturechallenge |