The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 6.25.2011
title :
Day 12- A picture of your favorite celebrity. ![]() Pinag-isipan ko talaga to. Magiging sobrang bias ako kung isa lang ang pipiliin ko kaya naisipan ko na marami. HAHA. 1. ADAM SANDLER. great magnificent comedian. Loved all of his films. Love the way all his films are really a family movie type and the way he treat his chicks and kids on screen also reflects the way he treats his family. Awesome father. haha. Never fails to make me laugh. 2. Emma Roberts. Gorgeous actress. All of her films are also very magnificent, great plots, and very nice acting. I like her very much as an actress. Another good thing about her is that she makes sure that she's making her own way to fame since she doesn't like to be compared to her Aunt Julia Roberts who's also a great actress. 3. Logan Lerman. *insert bias descriptions here* HAHA. Aside from the fact that he's extremely awesome and handsome Logan i a great great actor too. Started acting at a very young age and still manages to be super down to earth and sober and not stoned like the other child stars there. haha. And I also like the reason why he entered show business. He said that it's not about the fame but it's all about what he loves to do and that's acting. He's also a movie geek. :) 4. Chris Tiu. Leader, Athlete, Achiever, Basketball Player, Model, lahat na. IKAW NA. haha. I've been a fan for like 5 years now! haha. Well, he's really really perfect. 5. Leighton Meester. I really like her because she really brought Blair Waldorf to life. I can't imagine any actress who can portray Blair as good as Leighton did. She's really a great actress. Thumbs up! :D 6. Wesley Chan. I included him in here so I can have like representatives from all the genre of show business? is that even legit? haha. i mean a have someone from comedy, from the movies, from the local show business, then i have from a series so i decided i have to have someone from the youtube. HAHA. So i picked Wesley Chan because he's so awesome too. Photographer, producer, director, writer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, and they have the best weekends on the world. HAHA. Lezgo Wong Fu! :D so that's it. yeah! Labels: 30daypicturechallenge |