BAD ASS PROFESSOR: Sociology professor Gerry Lanuza, the director of student housing for the University of the Philippines, stands his ground against the water cannons used by the police during the August 25 rally.
___
I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THIS MAN. He’s a professor of ours, btw. No words could ever describe how grateful I am to have him as our mentor. I’ve never met someone who upholds his ideals strongly as he does. He is the embodiment of “passion” and “commitment.” He cares too much for the motherland, he cares too much for the welfare of the people. I’m sorry, but badass is such an understatement. He is rare. He is pure. He is bold. He is exceptional. I don’t think I could ever do him justice with my words, but I’m trying. He is an invigorated spirit, his soul burning with incorruptibility and devotion. In a perfect world, people in office would be just like him..
In a perfect world.
-Post ng friend ko sa tumblr.
SOBRANG IMBA TALAGA NI SIR LANUZA! Kahit na minumura niya kami at ako sa klase for fun sobrang imba niya lang talaga. *soft clap*