ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 10.21.2011
title :
Been up for almost 18 hours and counting. These past few days I've been sleeping around 4am or maybe even 5 and waking late in the afternoon like 3pm. So just in time for my cramming for my take home exam for my Methods class I decided that maybe through this way I can reset my sleeping pattern. I don't know what I'm doing actually but what I do know is that I need to finish my friggin exam and 2 more exercises that I did not submit before. I don't even feel sleepy right now. Maybe because I just ate some bacon and egg (yum!) that I cooked all by myself because Mommy's on a convention in Manila, Dad's already out of the house, my brother is still sleeping, and Andrew still have classes. So yeah. :)