ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 10.30.2011
title :
i just read an email from my professor confirming if i sent her my exercises 5 and 8 for one of my majors. as much as i want to not ruin my so far sexy grades, i honestly told her that i wasn't able to do the exercises. I told her that I don't like to tell her that maybe she just didn't received it but the truth is i never did them. i even asked her that if i will be marked as incomplete if my exercises wasn't complete. I just don't feel like doing them, especially now. Especially now that my life is fcked up, now that everything's a mess, now that everyone's pretty darn annoying. What's worse is that this thing happened like for n times already. it's getting pretty tiring actually but i don't control the world, i don't control people, i can't do that. i wish i could but that's not possible.