The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 11.30.2011
title :
Day 18- A picture of the last thing you bought. This is really not the last thing I bought but if I was really gonna put a picture of the last thing I bought I think I have to post a bottle of water. And so I decided to put something that is not really a need, or something that is something of worth, something that I don't usually buy. :) So that's my new watch, I bought it in SM Naga. It's really colorful. I like the concept of having three bands on as you can see. And yes, that's a typo. It's supposed to be Blow, Blew, Blown. Haha. PRICE: P795.00 The wristlets from Team Manila. For so long I wanted to buy some wristlets from Team Manila but I don't have any legit reason to buy but this time since my Mom lost my camera string I need to replace it something cooler and my wallet's chain broke months ago and so I bought these cool bands. :D PRICE: P100 each Labels: 30daypicturechallenge |