My patapon day in bullets.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- i sort of dozed off in my deviance class. i was so sleepy.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- i just need a friggin point to pass my Econ exam. in short, i failed.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- i don't really want to attend my frisbee class but i still did only to find out that my teacher's not coming. good one.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- i still suck at playing frisbee.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- I still got tons to do and mind.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- People who still owe me money are not reachable.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- I still have classes. !@#$%^&*
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- I still have a lot of readings for tomorrow and I'm still blogging.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- still fat.
- 2nd day of my crappy days of the month.
- Thinking to myself that maybe the reason behind why i'm doing this because it's my 2ND DAY OF MY CRAPPY DAYS OF THE MONTH.