ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 2.18.2012
title :
I'm gonna finish this picture challenge once and for all.

Day 24- A picture of your favorite clothing store.
I just love their plain shirts. Actually I can't think of any brand because I really don't have a favorite because I basically buy from different brands. But I have four Hang Ten shirts that I actually remember so yeah, Hang Ten it is.

Day 25- A picture of your favorite hairstyle.

Day 26- A picture of yourself a year ago.
Picture taken during Upsurge in UP Fair. This is the only picture I am sure that was taken in the February and it's just in time for the UP Fair! I miss being a marshall/bouncer/whatever during the fair. :(

Day 27- A picture of someone who makes you laugh the most.
Ellen Degeneres. 'Nuff said. Every time I watch her videos I can't resist to watch another! She's just so hilarious! Especially when Sophia Grace and Rosie is on! She's just so nice and funny. I love Ellen. :)

Day 28- A picture of the person who knows you best.
I think that the best person that should know who you truly are is yourself. Just saying.

Day 29- A picture of your favorite restaurant.

Photobucket

Local Resto: Bigg's. Their Chicken is just heaven! Haha.
More mainstream: Shakey's. Not so much a pizza fan but their Mojos are just so yummy.

Day 30- A picture of your countries flag and/or troops.
Philippines represent! :D

Labels: