ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 2.27.2012
title :
My Feb 26, 2012 in bullets (dahil tamad ako. Haha) :

- Slept around 4am because I have an Econ exam at 1pm that day.
- Then woke up around 8am to study again.
- Took the exam at 1pm. Finished after an hour or so.
- Went to Ateneo de Manila High School Field to watch the UAAP Men's Football Championship where the UP MFT will be defending the title.
- It was actually my first time to enter Ateneo. And I'm only in my slippers. Yes, kailangan bigyan to ng emphasis. Haha. Kailangan na ipaalala sa lahat na naka-tsinelas lang akong pumasok ng Ateneo. :P
Photobucket
- It was also my first time to watch a live football game.
- The score was 1-0. Jinggoy Valmayor was the one who scored. Ang galing lang, sobra! And Nikki, my blocmate, was fangirling all over the place! Haha. Then I even forced her to have her picture taken with Jinggoy.
- And of course, they won! Back2Back Champions baby! :))
- Our former classmate, Mr. Simms, also won Rookie of the Year. Proud ex-classmate of the Rookie of the Year! Haha.
- Since we haven't eaten anything the whole day we went to Ken Afford to eat our meryendinner. Sinigang, Kare-Kare, Chicken Fillet, and Sisig, as usual. Ken Afford <3
- Then played Rock Band. Haven't played since last year, I think. It was fun!
- Then played Dance Central! WOOOH!
- After that, Moonleaf! :) There was this index card posted on their bulletin board with the words, "Index Card" and I was like, "So, do we really have to label it?" And so we thought of labeling some more things for that person. Haha. Sinong pilosopo sa atin ngayon? Haha.