
January 22.Sunday Dinner Out with Alfred and Timothy at Jollibee because we have Tipid Stubs and we're poor like that. Haha. Also had a Pre-Chinese New Year ice cream treat maybe because it's sort of a need to kinda celebrate it because all three of us have some Chinese blood on all of us. Just maybe. Haha.
January 26. Masang Masaya. Basically this was a task for Cha, my blocmate, for her App process for KMS. Her task is to basically to make us happy. Hence the Masang Masaya. And there's only one thing tha will make the whole block happy and that is FREE FOOD and DANCE CENTRAL. So we ate the bloc's favorite Ken Afford meal, Sinigang and Kare-kare, after that we headed to play Dance Central to burn all the calories, and for the perfect dessert, we just have to top all the fun with some Red Mango frozen yogurt. Actually, I had waffles..ANYWAY. :P
THEN...
February 29. Just what I need after a hell week. A Pizza Sunday with friends. :)
February 3. Breakfast Surprise for the first one of the Dilimehn to reach 20! Haha. We literally have to wake up even earlier than our normal waking up time when we have early classes. Haha. It was a really fun experience.
So after all that hell week shizz I decided that the best way to reward myself with all my hell week sufferings was to go home and spend the weekend with my family. So that's Feb 3-5. I also got a haircut! It's getting hot recently. I can feel the summer coming up! :) So basically all I ever did in our house was to sleep, use the 24/7 internet, get a haircut, then forced my Dad to buy me some groceries. Haha.
(Photos of my short hair will begin shortly. Haha)
Last weekend, I was in a Field Trip for Geog 111 which is in Baguio-Benguet! I'm still waiting for my friend to upload the picture because I was so lazy to take pictures even though I have my own camera. Haha. But I took some.
This is Master's Garden. It's a all-organic-farm. Their lettuces are to die for, they're just so crisp and so yummy. They even let us taste some of their greens. Also they gave us some organic Peanut Butter Cookie, and a Sweet Pea Cookie, and Lemongrass Juice. The juice was so good actually. The truth is, everything is yummy when it's free. :P
We also visited this little bookshop called Mt. Cloud and it was soooo cute. They have a ladder inside so that you can reach the books in the top shelf. They also have cheap bargains for books! I'm still waiting for my friend to upload our 'tambay' pictures inside Mt. Cloud. I'm just gonna blog it as soon as she uploads it. :D
I bought this book at Mt. Cloud. It's only P200 and it's really interesting how the mind really works. Something like that. Haha.And because it's Baguio strawberry jam is given. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches <3
February 14: I forgot to take a picture of the chocolate given to me by my blocmate Anika. At least I received something for the Valentine's! Cha, Nikki, and I also went to eat dinner at Kenny's in Katipunan for our Single's Dinner Out but actually we're really planning on studying for the exam the next day. The waiter from Kenny's also gave me a heart-shaped balloon which Cha accidentally sat on and yes, it's gone. Went to Bo's Coffee after dinner to do acads hence the picture above. Actually, this is somewhat our routine whenever we go out and study. We write the word 'Focus' on every tissue and scratch paper there is and we will flash it on the person who's mind is wandering. Because we really really need to focus, who doesn't?
P.S. What actually made my Valentine's was seeing Monica's niece! She's so cute! Haha. She even sort of danced for us. I tried to carry her and I totally forgot how to carry a baby and so I ended up holding her in a very awkward position! Haha.
February 15: Went to the UP Fair with Trix. Marou and Shayne was with their TUP friends, and Tin was also with her other friends, so we decided to have the first ride of the night together. So we rode the Swan where all of us just ended up laughing. Fair enough for P25. We were supposed to meet up with Alfred and Timothy who both have classes until 9pm but in the end we weren't able to meet up. We read their texts after we already went out of the Fair. The main act for the evening was Gary Valenciano who started earlier than I expected. I guess he should be resting earlier compared to the 'banda people.' He performed with his two sons, Paulo and Gab. He is truly Mr. Pure Energy, he's just all over the place!
February 16: Went to the Fair again for Loverage. I was actually forced to attend this even just so my ticket won't get to waste since my dorm is requiring everybody to either sell it or use. The main is we are required to pay for one. Went there with Paulinet and Anika. And since during the day it rained basically the Sunken Garden was one hell of mud. Behold my feet with all the mud from the UP Fair. I feel sorry for the ones who experienced this on their First ever UP Fair. I saw Monica's niece again! Lindsay! And I can proudly say that I was able to carry her in the right way and she keeps on pointing me to carry her! AWW. :> I love kids who likes me back. HAHAHA. The good thing is that Anika's friend dropped me off in Ilang so I won't have to take a jeep or walk. :D
So, that's it for now.. x