ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 4.09.2012
title :

Naga - Subic - Bataan - Laguna - Antipolo - Diliman Post

This post is gonna be long, I think, since it's one hell of an adventure I just need to immortalized by posting it on my blog and don't worry to whoever who is reading this right now because you're not really obliged to sit through this whole post. I don't expect you to. But if you insist... :>

DAY 1: Zoobic, Subic

After the 17-hour drive from Naga City to Subic, mainly because of the traffic in Quezon province, at last we arrived at our first destination which the Zoobic Safari! Actually, it's my second time to go to the Safari since I already went there for our Geog 1 field trip last year. And since I know that my little cousins NEED, yes, NEED to have something educational in this trip I recommended the Safari! Well, they were pretty excited, I think, when I told them we're gonna see some animals and of course the tigers! I'm not gonna narrate the whole story of what time we get there, was it hot that day, or maybe what we ate, or what we missed. I'm just gonna post pictures from the trip and enjoy? Haha. :)


With the family at Zoobic Safari in Subic, waiting for our tram ride to tour us around the Safari Zoo. :)


Clockwise from top: My cousins, Job, Kyle, and Karl laughing because the Aetas for screaming and this one girl was so startled. Then Andrew with his close encounter with the tiger being feed by the zoo keeper while we're inside the tiger jeep. Then the relatives goofing around while walking to the next attraction. And an Aeta performing a Monkey Dance which typically involves climbing trees and boy he's fast at climbing that tree there. 


Clockwise from top: Crocodiles beneath the bridge. Next, me in some sort of tree trunks where we can hop to on our way to our next destination. Then, an obviously hungry crocodile. Then our tiger tram! :)


My cousins and I were feeding the birds. It really tickles. Haha. The funny thing was that some bird thought the design in my Uncle Pat's shoes looked like bird seeds so they keep on pecking on it. Haha.


With the camels. I cant't help but stare in those big eyes of the camels but the longer you stare at it the more it gets weirder. Or is it just me? Hahaha.


And in the nursery of the goats. The baby goats were so cute! :>