The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 4.18.2012
title :
The other day I stumbled upon this word and I thought, "Hey! That's is so me! I just wanna run away and leave things behind me. I don't have to explain anything to anyone." But you see, running away is indeed the easiest way out and facing your problems, facing the people, facing the world can't just seem to materialize in your mind but it still is the right thing to do. Easy and right are the two different things. Some people even said that things that are easy are the things that are not really worth it. Of course I've thought of running away from everything because of everything that happened but I guess I stayed strong. It's like I'm still on the 1st quarter of my life and I'm running away already? I need to be strong not just for me but also for my family and running away is not the answer. |