ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 4.27.2012
title : That night when I almost smoked weed
That night when I almost smoked  weed

Yup, you got that right. I almost smoked weed that night. But thank God I didn't and thank God I still remembered I still believe in God to reject the offer. Haha. Curious what really happened?
  • It was my friend's 20th birthday. I thought we were going to Music 22 to go get some dinner and drink some maybe and sing our hearts out but last minute they decided to go to Intersection.
  • Since it's school day, yes we went out drinking on a Wednesday night, Intersection wasn't really that full. Actually we were the only ones on the smoking area of the bar.
  • "To spice things up" -- that's what my friend said, she invited some of her guy friends to drink with us since we are only four girls and only my two friends can drink hard and my other friend I are like the half-glass drinkers. 
  • So she invited her guy friends who turned out to be one of the Araneta's. Yep, legit Araneta. His family owns that Araneta Center, Araneta Coliseum, and other Araneta stuff. The other guy was the nephew of Big Brother. Yes, the legit Big Brother and he is not Laurenti Dyogi like everyone says.
  • Drinks were everywhere. My friend kinda mentioned that our other friend asked her to keep this pack of weed at her dormitory because our other friend is scared that what if the sniffing dogs will smell the weed in her bag.
  • The boys now where inviting us over their place to smoke it. Everyone was down and there was me. I just told them I was asthmatic. Then my friend told me it's okay if I don't smoke it because in the end I'll be able to sniff some since I'll be in the same room with them.
  • The best thing to do here is to just quit and go home right? But I can't. Because during that time the birthday girl already so wasted that she was puking all over the bathroom of Intersection. No one will take care of her and I don't even know exactly where she lives.
  • But then the universe just intervened and thank God for making my two hard drinker friends super wasted that they have to decline the weed offer and we all got to go home! Oh yeah! Hahaha.
  • The night was totally full of firsts. First time seeing someone totally wasted. First time helping my wasted friend puke in the bar bathroom. First time seeing another friend puking in the bar dance floor. First time meeting a legit son of one of the famous elite families. Haha. 
That's it. That's the night where I almost smoked weed. But please don't think I'm proud and all that's why I blogged about this but more like I realized how much I have changed. Before I never even sip anything alcoholic, I don't go out clubbing on a weekday, or should I say I never went clubbing, I'm not the type of girl who'll drink with someone I just met that night, and I won't even dare smoke anything may it be just cigarettes and especially not weed. In conclusion, I think I'm not really the bar-type person. I don't like dressing up just for me to get drunk and practically say yes to everything because you'll never know what you'll be saying yes to. I think I've learned my lesson. I'm pretty much the concert-type and I like that way. So yeah, I think I wanna be sober again. Charge to experience? :)