ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 8.06.2012
title : Hey Alex! What's up?
My last personal post in this blog is way way back in the summer and I miss blogging. So much. :) To think that this is my topic for my thesis. How ironic. Haha. Anyway, to anyone, I mean to no one, who is still reading this and keeping check if I'm still alive and kicking, YES, still here. And I just want to make a a blogpost today even though I have an exam tomorrow. Lalala. :))

So after I went home for the remaining of the summer vacation I got sick. Like really sick. Haha. Wasn't able to go out of the house that much. Except for the funerals of two of my relative, Lola Luz and Doc Enojado. So lame-sad-boring summer for me. In addition to that I turned twenty. BOOHOO! Haha. 

one time celeb for me, Andrew, and Daddy. 

Job and I hanging around in the Citi Hardware. What? Hardwares are fun. :D

Then hello Diliman! Hello Senior year! Hello Graduating year! :D

legit Graduating status :D

artsy fartsy! friendship bracelets! :)

Than I got sick again. Haha. Been sick for almost 3 weeks with asthma, fever, then until now I still have minor colds. So yeah, SAKITING BATA. Wait, I mean MEDICATED KID. Haha.

Ubos ang pera dahil sa gamot. :|

Mom even shipped (yes, shipped. Haha) a nebulizer for my asthma.
Mommy loves me so much. Haha. :)

World record of 12 rolls of tissue in 4 days. GASTOS! :\

And another gastos pero it's gonna be worth it. C'mon! It's Maroon-friggin'-5! :)
Bought only Gen Ad tickets kasi sold out na yung iba and supeeer mahal. 
Next time, Adam. Next time. :))

Went to a Chinese Temple in Binondo. Because I still have asthma back then so I stayed outside the temple then just bought Hopia Ube from Eng Bee Tin! Favorite! :D

Nothing beats milk in a carton. Haha. Nevermind the lowfat, all their milks are lowfat. Haha

Because I've got tons of readings to finish I can't let the brownout stand in the way 
so thank you my ever beloved book lite. :)

FINALLY! Been eyeing to buy this since last semester and now I have it! 
Bwahahaha! Can't wait! :)))

Then to introduce everyone, anyone, or no one to my current distraction inspiration, 
and who will father my children
Meet the Harries Twins. :3

Yes, they're British. Yes, they are really twins and this is not a composite picture.
And yes, Finn (left) is hotter than Jack (right) but Jack is more funnier. 
They're YouTube vloggers posting random videos on their gap year. Gap year for the English means the one year vacation after graduating high school and before entering the uni or university, that's how they call it. Hoho. :{ That's why their YouTube channel is Jacksgap. 


So basically Jack really did start that channel on his own but a lot of audience like moi wanted to see more of his lovely brother Finny (Jack calls him that. :3 ) so that's why he's been a frequent in his videos.


Finn is also a freelance graphic designer. :>


What is perfect right? :))