ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 9.05.2012
title : Happy birthday Aila! :)
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:
"What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” 

― C.S. Lewis
Happy happy birthday Aila! :))) I miss you so much Bot! You're freaking 20 naaa! Welcome to the club my dear friend. And in a couple of months we'll be graduating soon which means that there shouldn't be any acad-related excuses for us not to hang out next year. By the way I have an idea. It's really simple: work, save, travel, eat, and enjoy. Then repeat from the start. Game on? And by the time we're like really fit and all remember we promised each other that we'll join the Amazing Race? Well, we better work on that by the time we graduate. I just want you to know that in this bigger adventure that is life, I'll always be here for you.  (CHEESY :3 ) I got your back man! Just remember that if we do get in the Amazing Race you have to cover me for all the eating part. I'll do all the heights, and all the others not just the eating the eyeballs of some animal. I just can't. Haha. So, more adventures? Future backpacking? New York? :) The truth is I just miss hanging out with you. Happy happy birthday! See you soon, okay? >:D<

P.S. Now all the "..for the 20's," and "..in your 20's" articles in Thought Catalog is pretty much applicable to your life now that you are legit 20. Haha. 

So, party? :)