The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 11.24.2012
title :
So I found this video from a friend. Actually I am totally for gay marriages. I mean everyone should have that right regardless of their sexual orientation. If it's fucking love it is fucking love. Get over it. :) I just want to share this with you because it is funny and at the same time cool? Haha. Plus I do think that if my gay crush will do this then fine I'll marry him. HAHAHAHAHAHA
And then I found a response to this video...
Nice try guys but the gays' video was way better. Nonetheless, even though most of you are such douches still many girls, like me, will still end up with one you douches. Just hoping that in the future that
and the lesbians have now spoken :) |