The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 12.10.2012
title :
Because my Downloads are sooo slooow I'm gonna do this first. :) 0. Height: 4'11" :( Haha 1.Virgin? Yup. 2.Shoe Size 5 1/2, 6? Or 7? It depends 3.Do you Smoke? Nope. 4.Do you Drink? Occasionally :) 5.Do you take drugs? Nope. 6.Age you get mistaken for Younger. :3 7.Have Tattoos? Nope 8.Want any tattoos? Yes. I want a "Carpe Diem" tattoo :) 9.Got any Piercings? Before. My ears are pierced but I think it's already closing. Haha 10.Want any Piercings? Nope. I'll pass :) 11.Best friend? A looooot :) 12.Relationship status Single as hell. Hahahaha 13.Biggest turn ons Taller than me, actually di ko alam pero minsan yung mga awkward awkward people. Yung masarap kausap :) 14.Biggest turn offs Yung walang respeto sa babae. CHAR. Know it all. Iba yung may alam sa know it all. Haha 15.Favorite Movie Back to the Future 1-3, A Walk to Remember, and a lot more. I'm sort of a movie buff. Para sa akin. Haha 16.I’ll love you if you buy me food :3 17.Someone you miss there's tons of people I miss mostly family and high school friends 18.Most traumatic experience ... 19.A fact about your personality Go with the flow? 'Yes!' Girl :D 20.What I hate most about myself Tamad minsan. Wait, lagi? :) 21.What I love most about myself Optimistic shit naman ako kahit minsan. Haha 22.What I want to be when I get older Like older? As in like senior citizen old? I just want a nice vacation house with tons of books and grandchildren :) 23.My relationship with my sibling(s) Good. Actually we talk to each more compared the past few years 24.My relationship with my parent(s) Good/ 25.My idea of a perfect date Movie or dinner or amusement park or just hanging out in front of the TV 26.My biggest pet peeves People whispering in front of me. Ugh. 27.A description of the girl/boy I like INCONSISTENT. Haha 28.A description of the person I dislike the most Bitch. Lalala 29.A reason I’ve lied to a friend To avoid pain. Chos 30.What I hate the most about work/school Bitch profs 31.What my last text message says MY last text? Not the last text I received? "Hahaha. Ngayon lang to. Gaano ba kadalas na mabuhat ka ng gwapong kaklase mo kahit na alam ko sa sarili ko na ang taba ko. Hahaha." BEST DAY EVER. BOW :> 32.What words upset me the most "I'm sorry but..." 33.What words make me feel the best about myself "You deserve more than that." 34.What I find attractive in women Intelligence 35.What I find attractive in men Intelligence 36.Where I would like to live In West London, with Finn. Hahaha. 37.One of my insecurities I'm short. I'm fat. Like FAAAAAT. Haha 38.My childhood career choice Doctor. What a joke. Haha 39.My favorite ice cream flavor Cookies and Cream! :) 40.Who wish I could be Nah. Beauty answer man pero okay na ako sa sarili ko. Chos 41.Where I want to be right now HOME 42.The last time you hooked up Never. Told you I am single as hell. Haha 43.Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately Finn Harries 44.A random fact about anything They're serving chicken for dinner Haha |