The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)
|
posted : 1.06.2013
title :
2012 is officially over and I guess it took me 5 more days after the New Year celebrations to realize that. 2012 has been awesome and full of adventures so I guess it's cool to say that 2012 has been my best year...yet. :) I just know that this year will be different. 2013 will be the end of some things and at the same time a new beginning for a lot of things. So I have decided to make a list to go by for this year. Ready?
13 GOALS FOR 2013
1. Everyday is Thesis Day so that April 28 will be my Graduation day.
2. Spend less, save more.
Remember that if I wanted to bum around after grad I have to have my own money.
3. More adventures, capture moments.
4. Prioritize things that really matter. 5. Meet new people, rekindle and keep strong past friendships. 6. Get a job this year. I mean a high-paying job. :)) 7. Finish things I have started. 8. Make my parents proud. 9. Share the love. 10. Eat healthier and be a little anorexic sometimes. Haha 11. Try new things. 12. Take risks. 13. Have faith. |