ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 2.17.2013
title : My 2013 Valentine's Day

My 2013 Valentine's Day

So just like any normal single person in Valentine's Day I spent my day with my friends. Haha. My thesis adviser told me she's not meeting us today so I'm free the whole day. Went to AS around 11:30 to pick up the lunch packs we have to give to UP personnel, guards, or anyone that we think needs some lunch and some loving. Eh? Haha. So yeah :)

The lunch packs have little quotes on it about love. :3

After giving lunch packs in Vinzon's, ISSI, Molave and in the IKOT jeep we went to College of Fine Arts to check their College Week Fair :)

Basta talaga Fine Arts students hands down ako. Sobrang cool lang talaga nila :)
Nakaka-addict ang siomai nila. Ansarap talaga.
....
From FA we went back to Molave to meet up with Shayne and Marou for our Valentine's Dinner! We went to Katipunan and ate at Pizza Hut and indeed that dinner was a feast for more than four. Haha.

Single Awareness Day? Nah. I call it I-Love-My-Friends-Day :)
FOOD WASTED. :O
My college buddies were also in Pizza Hut that night so in end I also hung out with them after my first dinner was done. But I didn't have a round two for food. I'm so food wasted from the first dinner. Haha.

I also spent my Valentine's last year with these two. We ate at Kenny Roger's.
I mean we were studying at Kenny Roger's that time. Yeah, I know we're losers. Haha.

So that's it. That's my oh-so-single-Valentine's-Day with my girlfrieeeends. :)