ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 5.11.2013
title : HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY! :)))

Hey! First of all I want to greet you a HAPPY HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY! :) So welcome to the not-so-young-not-so-old club! :) So how are you? Talo mo pa ang nagtrabaho ng bigtime ah talagang busy kung busy pero it's okay kasi I know you're having fun. Sounds like drama no? Haha. Nah. More like I miss you na :3 It's been so looooong since we last talked and I oh so miss our long late night talks even though we still got tons to do. I miss everything. Given the fact that I miss everything including you kicking me while you are asleep means that I am thankful for everything since Day 1 that we started being friends. Kahit na joke lang yun. Haha. Pero thank you ng sobra-sobra for the last four years. The best four years of my life. Can't imagine college without you and the rest of the Dilimehn. I know di ko makakaya kung ano man ang hamon ng Diliman sa akin kung wala kayo, wala ka. Thanks. :) GAAAHD. This is so cheesy na. Haha. And since we both know that a lot of things will change I know we will be able to do it. You studying your ass off and me looking for a rich husband kick-ass job. :))) Just remember that I will always be here for you no matter what. You do know that I don't have homeworks anymore so that means I have time, okay? :)


 I know you can achieve anything you want because I know you are a strong, passionate, and a very loving person and I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend. I am so proud you. You know that I'll always support you even when it comes to your, let's just say tanned crushes. Haha. So cheers to you my friend! I'll see you soon! Love you. -Alex :)