ALEKSS
The Other Alex Castro
Infos are posted in my About tab. Contacts are on my Affiliates tab. Backreading? Try my Archives tab. My tagboard is up again so leave me a message? :)




posted : 7.07.2013
title : QC is my NYC
Quezon City is like New York City for Carrie Bradshaw. It's like I'm living in Brooklyn and I still have to take the subway to my life in Manhattan like Miranda Hobbs-Brady. All my friends are there, all my favorite restaurants and all the memories. It's like my second home. But I'm here stuck in a city that I don't know. In QC, I can go home around 2am and it's okay. Unlike here in Makati I have to get home by 10pm. I want my own place already in QC! What's worse is that my job is in QC! WHY AM I HERE IN A DIFFERENT CITY! I miss being so near to happenings: concerts, dinner with friends, last full show in the cinema, and even the drunken nights (or should I say sober nights for me). I miss walking in Katipunan at night after playing Kinect with friends or after late dinner in Gravy Fix. I miss going inside Fully Booked and buying nothing. I miss QC. I NEED TO GO BACK. SOON.